We're always on the lookout for skilled individuals to join our talented and professional team.
HNCI Advisory Board Member
- Department: Corporate
- Location: Mississauga
- Application Deadline: October 2, 2017
Hospitality Network Canada (2011) Inc., “HNCI”
HNCI is Canada’s largest provider of integrated bedside and entertainment solutions to the healthcare industry. With a presence in 207 hospitals and 157 Senior Care Homes across the 10 provinces, HNCI has led this very niche segment for the last 50 years.
HNCI is looking for experienced individuals to sit on its newly created Advisory Board.
The purpose of the Advisory Board is to create a forum where HNCI’s senior team can discuss strategic issues, tap into outside experience and expertise and obtain advice in areas that we have identified as opportunities or needing improvement. The relationship is intended to be informal, with specific topics to be organized for each discussion.
You are a seasoned executive, professional or in a senior position in healthcare, healthcare technology, marketing, community care or government, and you are looking to share your experience with a well-established company.
You will help HNCI reach a better understanding of the business, market and industry trends, and provide “wise counsel” on issues. Your strong leadership allows you to deliver unbiased insights, feedback and ideas from a third-party point of view. You thrive on encouraging and supporting the exploration of new business ideas, and know that you have the experience, background and network of connections to be a valuable resource to the future direction of our company.
Types of experience that we are looking for includes:
- Healthcare – C-suite in a hospital, health region or equivalent
- Government position, in ministries involved in healthcare, community and technology
- Executive in marketing firm, consulting firms and technology firms.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions
- Connections/referral networks
- Experience operating in multiple provincial and federal jurisdictions, or international expansion
- Mississauga, Ontario
Meeting organization and frequency
- 1 meeting per quarter
- Agenda provided in advance
- Outcomes of meeting stated
Term of membership
- Advisory board members to be appointed to specific terms of two years
- $1000 per meeting + expenses
- Share options in the Company may be available
Please forward your resume and cover letter by Monday, October 2, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on our company please visit www.hospitalitynetwork.ca
Hospitality Network Canada is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Please fill out the form below. You may apply to only one position at a time.
(Items Marked with an * are required)